It was a perfect day out. Thank God the weather cooperated and the kids can run without ruining their (eeep!) dresses and suits.
* A priceless moment etched in my mind forever
* Kindergartener siblings sharing a moment
AS for the boy siblings, you won't see them sitting quietly but up and about, running and laughing loudly...
* Sword Fighting for the little guys...
It was a bit of a wait, then finally, we were seated and waiting for the whole procession to begin.
It was a full house with all the support from people close to the Grade 2's attending to witness the event.
Afterwards, they proceeded to the School Gymnasium for a short snack and a photo opportunity with Fr. Smith. It was also where we can get the certificates for the just concluded event.
Fr. Smith with the Tres Marias
I am overwhelmed that my Kimi reached another milestone... Time really does fly by so fast.
* Sibling Love
* Yeye and Nana with our Little Lady
* First Communion 2015 Group Picture