(her favorite mantra after a family bonding)
Kimi: imi happy ah.
I always feel a burst of pride whenever she expresses her appreciation over simple things and when her face lights up as she realizes that we are going on a kid trip...
* The front reception and souvenir store
* Kimi enjoys chasing the ducks. She was surprised the chicken and ducks were roaming freely
* Papa enjoys watching her princess have fun
* Another take at the goathill visiting area
* Kimi tries to feed the bunnies
* Papa cleans up the hay from Kimi's shoes
* There is a cute girl by the bridge
* Such a big cow
* i don't know what these are but they are inside the goat area... They look like lamb or sheep?!
* A goodlooking horse
* * * * *
405 Seymour River Place, North Vancouver, BC V7H 1S6
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone