I was craving for Yoshinoya and Manila and mentioned it to my officemate. Much to my surprise, she told me that there was a Yoshinoya-like Restaurant in Downtown,Vancouver...
That got me really excited, then she told me the name of the restaurant
GYUDON-YA (Gyudon literally means Beef Bowl)
So on Saturday, off we go to try this out :)
* The Menu
Just the basic menu
* Trying to figure out what she wants...
* Haven't had coke in a bottle for awhile
* Gyudon Bowl (Beef bowl)...
It was okay but the spice from Yoshinoya really makes the meal great for me
* Chicken Menu Set (with salad and miso soup)
* My Hubby and Little Princess, Kimi
It definitely looks like the bowls back home
the taste is ok but I love Yoshinoya's better...
* * * * *
500 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC V6B2B7
Tel: (604) 569-0259