It was my first time to come across this Korean Supermarket. Think of TnT, Korean Version. Every counter got a Korean Translation of what the signs mean and aisles of Korean stuffs. It was my first time and everything looks new and exciting. Time was limited since I noticed that heater wasn't on and it was a bit cold or maybe because of how the layout was done (almost all the perimeter of the store is fridge) it was a bit to cold for my comfort.
* H Mart Facade, Coquitlam Branch
* Korean Decor: Scarecrows dressed in Hanbok
* Korean Supermarket Cashiers
* Just like in TnT, they have a sushi station
* A variety of side appetizer for sampling
* Beef Station... Marinated Beefs for sale here
* Korean (?!) Baby Girl... We actually look a lot like the customers
except we have a major language barrier
* Looks a bit Korean too...
* They have small appliances too...
What really caught my attention is the endorser...
My Korean crush from the series "Endless Love: Autumn in my Heart"
* Of course, Not cooking regularly at home
I bought some snacks only... maybe next time I will buy the big variety of Korean sauces...
205-329 North Rd