Vancouver has its share of Filipino restaurant but when I arrived in Manila, I was looking forward to eating at one authentic Filipino cuisine
Kanin club is a good choice for such an experience.
* Kanin Club at UP Ayala Land TechnoHub
* Laing - nothing special, just the regular Laing
* Crispy Dinuguan- taste like chicharon (pork rind) with dinuguan sauce
I personally like it
* Sinangag na Sinigang- I love this rice dish a lot. Pretty inventive
Rice that tastes like Sinigang. Taste just right and a few pork on the top like the Sinigang soup dish we are used to plus a touch of a real sampaloc on the side.
* Bagoong Rice
* Binukadkad na tilapia
* Stuffed Squid- I love this one too!
As for the price, I imagined it was a bit on the higher price range but taste-wise it was like coming....home. Perfect for balikbayans or for people that wants a new way to eat Filipino dishes.
* Eric and Kimi after a filling lunch
* Wacky shot...kuno!
* Kimi strikes a pose outside the restaurant
* Introducing my uncle ERIC!
* I love everything here! Feels like home haha!
Feels like a PARK!
I knew it! Canadian pa din by heart...
Thanks to Auntie Lynda and Auntie Shirley for the nice treat :)
* * * * *
UP-Ayala Land TechnoHub, Commonwealth Ave., Diliman