Restaurant name was not that original but it looks clean and bright and it was a good place to be away from the other noisy restaurants...
* Photo op on the sign
* Facade looks clean and classy
* Interior looks fresh and hacienda-like
* Malunggay drink
This was surprisingly good :)
* Starter bread
* Tuna Carpaccio - i think!
** Sorry, I was too occupied in catching up and devouring food I forgot to take note of the names of the dishes :(
* Soup- Can't identify the exact name of the soup
* Unidentified dessert. Custard I think...
* Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
* Frog Napkin
Being really good with kids... Eileen managed to keep Kimi entertained and even made use of a napkin to transformed it into a frog... Mommy made use of the nuts to make eyes for the poor pale frog
* Kimi was ecstatic over the mini pineapple
I may be partly blamed for her excitement over the pineapple. I was intent on making Kimi excited over the trip to Manila that I talked about how sweet Mango and Pineapples were in the Philippines... he he! She was over the moon when she saw mango as well. She was actually served mango everyday for breakfast during her entire stay in Manila...
* * * * *
Del Monte Stock Market, Bonifacio High Street
Bonifacio Global City
Taguig, Metro Manila