It was our (sis in law, Sab, me and the kiddos) planned beauty day but Sab's regular nail salon's aircon unit wasn't working so we opted to try another nail salon....- Bamboo Nail Spa.
* Bamboo Nail Spa Logo by the foyer
It was a nice, cozy place with sheer curtains to offer a bit of privacy in between clients...
* The Little Princesses Nail Service Php 215.00
* The Little feet getting painted
* Kimi was a bit rigid during the first part of the service...
First time hesitation?!
* After warming up to what was happening... both Kimi and Sophie started playing around
* Marge was able to join us for a girl's foot service :)
I really enjoyed the mask and the massage done to my lower legs and feet. It was my first time in months to have my feet pampered once again that I might not be a good judge of what is good at that point. Just having someone (anyone) massage and a pamper day is enough to make me swoon with delight. Thanks again to Sab for this wonderful pamper date :)
* * * * *
BAMBOO NAIL SPA
P. Guevarra, San Juan