* Kenzo ready for a day out... tinkering with the pod dock...again!??
It was a nice day outside and we decided to pass by a park on our way home from the mall
* Kenzo..FREE AT LAST!!!!
It was a bit different from other parks we've gone to, the theme of the park is nature.
* Kimi stands beside the orange sculpture that looks like corals
* Reminds me of the Pirate of the Carribean
* Kenzo and Karl taking a stroll at the grassy part of the park
* Kenzo trying to explore on his own
* Pretty lady in the big tree trunk
* Yellow sculptural posts paved the sides of the walkway as an added design
* Play Area inspired with wood
* * * * *
GARDEN CITY COMMUNITY PARK
Garden City and Granville, Richmond