It was a nice cool day out for graduation. Good thing it was held indoor though :).
I had to bring Kenzo and it would be chaos if there is no walls to limit him from running...everywhere!
I was one of the first few parents that arrived early...
* All programs were placed in the chairs...
* Early birds...
* Mini Piano Playersss
* From the Nelson Branch, Avery
* Refreshment Area
* What would a graduation be without this... Diplomas :)
* A little introduction per student to personalized the receiving of the diploma
* This little tidbit of wafer kept this guy contented...just for awhile
* Miss Ewa is saying her message for she will be resting for next school year
* The South Slope Branch ready to do their mini concert
* Anne, Auntie Felisa and Avery with Kimi
* Sleeping Kenzo with Avery, Felisa, Mel and Kimi
* Shekinah and Kimi
* This sums up the relationship shared between each kid here in Burnaby Montessori
* Teacher Sheila- she is not coming back for next school year as well to start her own Home Daycare :)
Kimi will surely miss you :(...
* Miss Ewa with Kimi, Mya and Shekinah
Kimi was asking me to buy a teddy bear and pillow so that Miss Ewa can sleep better... Aaaw!
* Miss Sheila with Kimi, Shekinah and Mya
I haven't told Kimi yet that Miss Sheila won't be coming back next year...
* She loves the Apple juice
* Marker wherein Kimi was supposed to stay for the event
* Miss Sherry
She was so good with the kids especially when Miss Ewa had to take a sudden leave to attend to her health.
* Flowers like these was scattered all throughout the tables
* Another glass... and more....
* Miss Afsha
* Cleanup time
* Shekinah to Kimi's rescue
* Shekinah is Kimi's School Mommy... :)
* Finally got Kimi to smile for a picture...
* All cleared up and ready to take some more shots...
* Last three students left... Parents stayed to cleanup... :)
Can't wait to see what next school year has in store for this kids...
Thank you for a wonderful school year...