I love going back to Burnaby Village Museum instead of a normal park because it is FREE (until September 5, 2011) plus it's quite near :) so... here is another visit we had for the 1st of August.
* Costumed people roaming the village as well to add to the old feel of the place
* Old Fashioned Establishments
* An ice cream parlor that actually served ice cream and some other snacks
* Happy to have her Sugar High
* Kimi shares her blessing ;)
* Sharing some cold treats with Auntie Twinny
There were some eco-sculptures within the vicinity of the Village as well...
* Cow says "MOOO"
You'd never go wrong with a FREE ride with the Old Fashioned Carousel.
** Thanks to Chevron for the Free tickets :)
* 2nd time to get a carousel ride :)
Small horse for toddlers.... Perfect!
* Kimi started with the small horse her first time
now, she moves up to the bigger horse...
* Moments between Twins and Kenzo
* So happppeeeeeee...
The Train Station inside is also a good bet for kids...
* Train Station...
* We are the drivers!?
* Going up to explore the ride
* Kenzo was so excited to be so high...
* Mommy with my precious ones...
* Kenzo climbing up for a ride of his life
* * * * *
BURNABY VILLAGE MUSEUM