I was contemplating for a time if Kimi was ready to do a Summer Camp of 3 hrs per class. I figured that it's just 15 minutes longer from her normal preschool schedule and decide to go through with it. I initially wanted an Art camp but I realized on the day of the first day camp that I enrolled her in the Mini Day Camp which was basically like a regular day in preschool... Toink!
It turned out good though because Kimi has been missing school and I saw that she blended easily with the other kids. it was a chance for me to see her in another type of preschool setting.
Day 1: Kenzo, Kimi and Mommy
* Day Camp 1: Pretty in Pink
* Lovely mosaic graced the walls of the hallway
Day 2: Kenzo, Kimi and Mommy
* Day Camp 2: Cheerio Art and some random drawings...
* Little girl in thin long sleeved top and black pants
* Flower Tattoo
Day 3: Sabrina came with us because we had High Tea scheduled for the afternoon.
* Auntie Sabrina and Kimi
* Crayon Melted in Cupcake liners
Day 4: Kenzo came with us for a stroll. A run on the park and some playground action fun
* No such thing as shovel... using my bare hands to dig... Argh!
* Abstract Art!?
* Kimi in Gap Peach Top and Gap shorts
Day 5: Kenzo, Kimi and Mommy
* Killarney Preschool Room
* Storytime at Killarney Mini Day Camp
* Rock Pet as Art
* Teachers for Mini Day Camp
* Love the romper... Thanks Guama!
* My Rock Art..upclose
* * * * *
SUMMER MINI DAY CAMP
* August 15-19, 2011 *
Killarney Community Center