Hubby has been eyeing this for months. Finally we were both in the mood for hot pot so we decide to go through with Little Sheep. We love hot pot in Gloria Maris and Mini Shabu Shabu back in Manila and was thinking that this would be somewhat similar to what we were used to.
* Facade outside. Hot pot inside Lansdowne Mall
* $9.99 per person. Nice price too!
* Little Sheep and my little lamb :)
* Contemporary Interiors
* Order Kenzo
* Kenzo starts with a crying session...
*... until the portable dvd was put out...
* House Special soup
* For one.... it was a lot for one
* Cold soya and the Ice tea comes with the hot pot set
* Hubby loves the soup. It was more than just the typical broth...
* I felt like I was drinking medicine because of the things floating on our soup
but it was good...
* Oyster Pancake
I was craving for the Oyster cake we ate at Singapore but this is different. Fried and crunchy with oyster inside the thick batter. Nevertheless it was just as Yummy!
* * * * *
LITTLE SHEEP MONGOLIAN HOT POT