After 7 lessons of skating inside the ice rink...
* Ice Skating Progress Report
We PASSED! Level 2, Here we come!
What do we need to do to pass Level 1?
* Fall down and get up unassisted
* Balance and Posture
* Take 6 steps without falling
* Touch both toes
* Bounce up and down 6 times
* Skate across the rink (any style)
* Backward stepping for 6 steps
...and we COMPLETED all these!
It was close to Halloween the last day of the class. Hence, the decorations...
So, more photos :)
* Kimi in her regular clothes
* With Kalen in their Skating gear
* Skating Duo
* Boo! Scary Cuties
* Brooms for the hockey lessons probably...
* Duo in action
* By her lonesome
I'm so happy that Kimi was really confident with skating. She loves it a lot and that a chunk of her enjoying it is the fact that she got Kalen as her skating buddy throughout the lesson.
* * * * *
KILLARNEY COMMUNITY CENTRE
Preschool Level 1 Ice Skating