It was a day before her birthday, the class states age 4. I actually called up the community center to be considered and they relented. Yey!
Holiday Printmaking is sort of like stamping to create beautiful items. It was a one day class that involves mom and child.
I loved doing art classes with Kimi. I hope too find sport class for dad and Kenzo to bond over as well.
When we arrived, the tables were setup for the project.
* Brands that I used to buy when I was in college majoring as an art student
* Variety of art supplies
* Brushes for foam printing
Kimi eagerly chose a seat and waited for the explanation from the instructor.
* Kimi behaved
* Kimi's foam- "Our Family"
What it does is that you use the roller with your chosen paint over the foam then stamp it on the object you wait printed.
* Rolling on the foam sheet drawn
Rule of the thumb is to make sure that you do mirror image to make a good printing.
* Our first print
We had an hour and a half to explore printing through papers, watercolor boards, brown papers and many more...
* Personalized Gift wrappers
* Art to dry
Kimi decided to do another stamp for Yeye and Nana...
* Card for Nana and Yeye
* Our Prints...
* All dried up, ready for wrapping :)
You can also make use of watercolor pencil to mix with the stamps as background as well...
* Kimi tries her hand at the watercolor
* Our foams....
* With Teacher Marianne Otterstrom
* * * * *
Cameron Recreation Complex