A few weeks of going back to Michael's every Tuesday night...
I have finally finished Course 2 of Wilton Decorating :) Yey!
* Scanned Copy via iphone...
Flowers, Flowers and more Flowers were taught in this class...
* Lesson Course 2
I am so happy to get a break and unleash another side of creativity with icings and something edible this time around.
My favorite was the final class that promises a culmination of all the things we have learned and put them in a piece of cake... It doesn't hurt that we get a certificate to bring home after ;)
* My Carrot Cake (Easy Bake = Ready Mix!)
We had to mark the cake to get an even space for the basket weave icing side we were about to make for this class
* Basket Weave, 1st Attempt :)
I used cream cheese icing for mine to complement the carrot cake.
I didn't realize that we were supposed to keep our flowers from the previous lessons for use this lesson, so I had to make another batch of flowers at home, which worked for me since I didn't want to use multi-colored flowers and opted for orange-y shade to match the carrot cake inside.
* Basket Weave side with Orange Royal Icings...
Buttercream frosting for the leaves
* Top View: A sprinkle of violets to add more colors...
Cake-mates did just as well with their colorful rendition of their cakes :)
* Mona's Basketful of Flowers
* Erlinda's Warm Colored Flowers
* Fiona's Chocolate Cake with Blues and Yellows
* Wendy's Chocolate with A burst of color int he center
* Mel's Muted Cake...
* * * * *
WILTON CLASS COURSE 2
Michael's Craft Store