I got my monthly treat once again :)
Before I decided to try on Glossybox, I have read that they usually ship late.
Despite that, I heard that they send out more full size items and decided to give them a go and purchased them via Paypal.
Glossybox used to be $12 if I am not mistaken but went up to $15. I decided to try them anyway and see if it comes with a better package. It was a nice monthly gift for myself especially that the next Luxebox I am going to receive is on August. I can decide by then if I want to terminate one of them.
This arrived on my doorstep yesterday...
* Labelled nicely right from the outside with Glossybox logos
* As expected, the pink signature Glossybox :)
I love Glossybox's box more than Luxebox's. It is more sturdy and can actually be used for storing things afterward :).
* Beauty Samples- Special Delivery
* I love the packaging sealed with the sticker logo
* June 2012 Beauty Menu
* My June Glossybox :)
Biore 4 in 1 Revitalizing Cleanser- Full Size 200ml
Full Size 200ml- $ 9.99
* I am so happy to get a full size of this product. I just bought myself a cleansing oil (travel size) but getting this in full size means that if this is good, I have a few weeks worth of cleanser to use up :)
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 55- 14ml
Full Size 88ml- $15.99
* While summer has been quite elusive this year, I am quite happy to get a small travel size of this products as this was voted #1 best feeling sunscreen by Canadian Dermatologist and would be great for a beach party we are looking forward to a few weeks from now.
Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz- Full Size 150ml
Full Size 150ml- $16.99
* This is a full size product and I can't wait to try some hair product aside from the normal shampoo and conditioner.
Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex- 7ml
Full Size 50ml- $30.99
* I actually got 2 of these in last month's Luxebox, I gave one to my mom and I haven't used up mine until now but this is a welcome addition still
Cover Girl Flipstick- Bendable Lip Duo- Full Size 3.8gr
Full Size 3.8gr- $12.50
* I am not sure about the color but according to the description you can blend to create different colors from one stick so I am holding judgement until I use this. I am glad for another full size and since I am on the lookout for a lipstick. I am glad to have this
Gilette Venus Embrace Razor- Full Size 1 kit
Full Size 1 kit- $13.43
* I actually got an Olay type razor from last month's Luxebox which I am currently using. This particulat product is the razor I was using before i tried the Olay one and having this on hand is actually nice. I don't need to shell out $12++ for a new razor
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips- 1 deep cleansing pore strip
Full Size 8ct- $9.99
* I like using nose strip and I might just try this on hubby later :)
I love the selection on my box. I especially love the fact that there were 4 full size items inside which costs a total of over $ 50, not including the sample sizes.
* * * * *