I was especially excited with hubby's Christmas Party. Last year, it was at a hotel but this year, the organizer decided to do it at Grouse Mountain. I love the fact that we can all go with hubby and we don't need to pay the ride up and a buffet lunch at a minimal price. Of course, hubby was totally free as he was an employee there.
Even though the weather was a bit more windy than what I would have liked, we decided to go through with the party and was really happy we went :)
* Kenzo especially still...
I think he knows that he needs all the energy when he goes up...
* Sharing a loving moment down the mountain
* Eager :)
There was a lot of activities to keep the kids entertained.
* Gift Shop with the Antler Decorating area with Free Reindeer Tattoos
The Gingerbread Village featuring different work of arts...
* Yummy Creations- Vote for your favorite
* Santa's Workshop
* Whisper your wishes to Santa
* Brrrr Freezing!
...and the best of them was
* Real Reindeer up close #:-(I)
Great Idea on the location. I sure hope that next year's venue will be a notch higher than Grouse ;)
* Merry Christmas... Bold Red on Pure White
* * * * *
PEAK OF CHRISTMAS 2012
North Vancouver, B.C.