This was the first invite we got for a Boy's Themed Party.
Thanks to Kimmee (Daniel's mom), we were able to catch a glimpse of a boy's party which was a world of difference from the girl's party we have attended.
* Kimi doing soccer for the first time
The first part of the party was spent on the field with a game of free play...
* Kimi in action
* Dads as goalie
Then teams were formed for a friendly game of soccer.
* Red Team :)
The girls decided that it was too much for them and decided to stay on the sidelines for a breath of fresh air.
* Avril, Kimi and Natalia
* Pretending to be spiders in a web ;)
* Uhmm... trying out their spider senses
* Group Picture
Snacks were served inside. Pizzas, chips, juice and more to feed the tired players.
The main event was the unveiling of the cake. A big expectation since Daniel's mom is a cake instructor :)
* Fondant with the ball made up of cake all through
* Lemon flavoured cake for the base and chocolate cake for the ball
* Daniel with Mom and Dad
* * * * *
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY