This year, I decided that we would do creative field trips with the kids and with an annual science pass that we purchased, we will be gearing toward science this year to maximize our purchase. We used our annual membership first, not on our own museum in Vancouver but on a Seattle trip, The Pacific Science Center.
I was excited as the exhibit featured was something I was interested in. The Guiness Book of World Record Exhibit. It ends at February 4th.
We went for the permanent exhibits first as it was our first time in this museum.
Science on a Sphere
All about the planets, Kenzo was more excited with playing the puzzles than learning about them..
Maybe next time?
Puget Sound and Salt Water Tide Pool
Dinosaur: A Journey through time
* A trip back to the Dinosaur Age
There were full sized dinosaurs moving their necks to create the effect of their movements and all the informations for your to read.
* A look at the place
* The most interesting looking dinosaur of the pack
Pachycephalosaurus- it was actually found in Western Canada and U.S.A.
Kimi and Kenzo enjoyed the Dinosaur prints...
* Just as big asa a footprint
* Kenzo was engrossed with the eggs and how the baby dinosaur looks like
Of course, in between we were able to catch some shows. We caught the show "FIRE"
...and of course, the Featured Exhibit. THE GUINESS BOOK EXHIBIT
* Giant chair makes the kids extra small
* These are made up of toasts with torch. Amazing!
* This is made up of bolts and car parts
* This is made up of matchsticks!
* Family pictorial by the jaw bone
Art Collage made up of ordinary things into extraordinary artwork.
* Stamp Collage
* Penny Collage
* Candy Collage
* PC keyboard Collage
* Telephone Directory Carved to make Art
* Kenzo loved this camel with toys of every era hanging on everywhere
Outdoor was quite a nice walk, you can go from one exhibit indoor or walking by this outdoor waterscapes and going through another door to the exhibit you want to discover next.
* PACIFIC CENTER OUTDOOR
* * * * *
GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD EXHIBIT
Pacific Science Center